Today we launch Digital Guerrilla Academy, an online learning portal to host some of our popular courses.
At launch the 1st course is our Delivering COBie, Ifc & Classification for Autodesk Revit (UK Version) which we delivered for the 1st time live via Zoom last month which gave us the idea to launch this new online version.
We have taken our 2 day course and turned it into a 50 step lesson journey covered in over 60 videos delivered via the Thinkific platform.
Along with videos there is also a dataset which covers both Architecture and MEP training examples (live walkthrough videos also available) plus our Asset Management for Revit Guide accessed via Notion.so in keeping with the online theme.
Over the coming weeks we will be adding surveys and assessments to build on the course as well as participating in the live discussion and comment boards which each lesson has in place.
- 8 hrs of main course videos.
- 65 videos with transcripts covering over 90k words.
- Guidance and training material covering over 25k words.
- Online guidance via Notion.so complete with descriptions and examples of all COBie Sheets and NBIMs Annex A.
- Dataset with 16 files.
- Training exercises for both Architect & MEP with completed Revit models, exported ifc files, COBie spreadsheet complete with COBie QC Reporter compliance report.
- 3 hrs of walkthrough videos of both Architecture & MEP training exercises
- 30min follow up online call to discuss any project specific problems
For details of the follow up paid Revit setup refer to the following blog post https://digital-guerrilla.scot/2018/03/05/delivering-cobie-ifc-classification-for-design-consultants/
We look forward to welcoming all our students to the Academy.
0 Comments Leave a comment